All you need is a blanket for this game. When the blanket drops, you have to say out loud the name of the person on the other side. It is a hilarius game. Even when everyone knows each other it is still a challenge because you are trying to come up with a name very fast.
1. Designate two people who will hold up the blanket. They will hold the blanket lengthwise at each end so that it barely touches the ground.
2. Review names for everyone in the group (if necessary). Divide the group in half and have each team hide behind the two sides of the blanket.
3. Each group will elect a person to face the blanket. This person should sit within a foot of the middle of the blanket.
4. The people holding the blanket will make sure both of the elected people are ready. They will drop the blanket on the count of 3.
5. The first of the elected people to say the other's name is the winner. You are still the winner if you say the wrong name first and then correct yourself before the other says the correct name. If it is hard to decide who said the name first, the two people holding the blanket will decide who said it first.
6. The loser goes to the other side of the blanket. In case of a tie, neither person moves to the other side. The game continues like this (steps 3-6) until all are on one side or a time limit is met.