The Scream Game is an easy game that can last just a few minutes. Or it can be played over and over in the same sitting. It is quick and very fun. While in a circle if two people look up to see each other they are both out. Usually a 'scream' is let out at that point. This game can be played with 3 to 25 people.
1. Form a circle while standing up and designate a person to be the counter.
2. Have everyone in the group close their eyes and lower your heads. Everyone should be thinking of who they will look at.
3. The counter then says 1, 2, 3, SCREAM.
4. When SCREAM is said, then all will look up at someone around the circle.
4. If two people are looking at each other they are both out.
5. If you are still in the game, you will form a tighter circle again and start back at step 2.
6. Play ends when you have only one or two people left.